Galaxy Note 5 Screen Write With S Pen
Galaxy Note 5 Screen Write With S Pen to Capture ScreenshotsCapture screenshots to write or draw on them.
- When there is content you want to capture, open the Air command panel and tap Screen write. The current screen is automatically captured and the editing toolbar appears on the screen.
- If you capture content that continues across multiple screens, such as a webpage, tap Scroll capture to capture more content. Tap Capture more. The screen will automatically scroll down and allow you to select Capture more again. When you are finished capturing, tap Done.
- Write a memo on the screenshot.
|Galaxy Note 5 Screen Write With S Pen|
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Screen Write With S Pen to Add shortcutsAdd shortcuts to frequently used apps or functions to the Air command panel.
- On the Air command panel, tap Add shortcuts and select apps or functions to open from the panel.
- To edit shortcuts, open the Air command panel and tap → Shortcuts.
- You can also remove the S Note shortcut.
Galaxy Note 5 Screen Write With S Pen Video