Gear Circle Instructions
Gear Circle Instructions - The Gear keeps your music and your calls conveniently around your neck. With this Bluetooth headset (also referred to as Circle), you can connect with Bluetooth enabled devices, such as smartphones and tablets. You can answer calls and play music from the connected devices.
Gear Circle Features :
- The neckband vibrates to notify you of incoming calls and provides a comfortable fit.
- The earphones contain magnets so that they can be connected. You can end calls and stop listening to music by connecting the earphones together.
- You can answer incoming calls by disconnecting the earphones.
- You can use additional features, such as adjusting the sound effect or setting the notification feature, by connecting the Circle to other devices using the Samsung Gear app.
- The Circle can be connected with two devices simultaneously.
- The Circle delivers clear sound by reducing background noise.
- The Circle is compatible with devices that support Bluetooth connections.
- Some features may not be available for some connected devices.
Gear Circle Instructions for Beginners
Check the product box for the following items:
- Earbud tips (3 pairs, S/M/L)
- Neck guides (for outdoor activities, S/M/L)
- Quick start guide
|Gear Circle First Instructions|
Gear Circle Instructions for Charging
Charge the battery before using the Circle for the first time or when the Circle has been unused for extended periods. A computer can be also used to charge the Circle by connecting them via the USB cable.
- Use only Samsung-approved chargers, batteries, and cables.
- Unapproved chargers or cables can cause the battery to explode or damage the headset.
- If the battery is completely discharged, the headset cannot be turned on immediately when the charger is connected.
- Allow a depleted battery to charge for a few minutes before turning on the headset.
|Gear Circle Instructions|
When you connect the Circle to other devices using the Samsung Gear app, you can view the Circle’s battery power level on the Samsung Gear’s main screen
Gear Circle Instruction Battery Charging Indicator Status ColourThe Circle can be used while it is charging, but it may take longer to fully charge the battery.
Charging = Red
Fully charged = Green
When the battery power is low, the Circle beeps and the status indicator flashes red. Read More Samsung Gear Circle Manual
Bluetooth pairing mode = Blinking green, blue, and red
Power on = Blinking blue 3 times
Power off = Blinking red 3 times
Incoming call = Blinking blue
Gear Circle Instructions to Turn on
Slide the Power switch up to turn on the Samsung Gear Circle. The status indicator will flash blue 3 times.
Gear Circle Instructions to Turn Off The Circle
Slide the Power switch down. After the status indicator flashes red 3 times, the Circle will turn off.
Gear Circle Instruction Video