Learn the basics for how to navigate through your device, and basics for how to customize screens by editing, sharing, and deleting items.
|Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus|
Touchscreen Navigation Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge PlusUse the following motions and gestures on your touchscreen to navigate the device.
TapLightly tap items to select or launch them.
• Tap the keyboard to enter characters or text.
• Tap an item to select it.
• Tap an app icon to launch the application.
Touch and HoldTouch and hold items to activate them.
• Touch and hold a widget on the Home screen to move it.
• Touch and hold a field to display a pop-up menu of options.
SwipeLightly drag your finger vertically or horizontally across the screen.
• Swipe the screen to unlock the device.
• Swipe the screen to scroll through the Home screens or menu options.
Drag Navigasi Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge PlusTouch and hold an item, and then drag to move it to a new location.
• Drag an app shortcut to add it to a Home screen.
• Drag a widget to place it in a new location on a Home screen.
Pinch and SpreadPinch the screen using your thumb and forefinger or spread by moving your fingers apart.
• Pinch the screen to zoom out while viewing a picture or a web page.
• Spread your fingers on the screen to zoom in while viewing a picture or a web page.
Motions and GesturesControl your device by making specific gestures with your hand above the device’s screen. For more
information, see Motions and Gestures in Settings.
To access Motions and Gestures settings:
► From a Home screen, tap Apps >Settings > Motions and Gestures.
Common Options Navigasi Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge PlusThe device uses basic command options to perform common actions.
• MORE: Tap to view more menu options for a screen. This will often allow you to select items to
delete or share.
• DELETE: Tap to select items to delete. You canoften tap a check box at the top of the screen to
• SHARE: Tap to select items to share, and a sharing method. You can often tap a check box at
the top of the screen to select all.
• EDIT: Tap to customize the screen. Advertisement