iPhone 7 Manual Guide Connect to WifiSet up iPhone 7. Turn on iPhone, then follow the Setup Assistant.
The Setup Assistant iPhone 7 Connect to Wifi through the process, including:
- Connecting iPhone 7 to Wi-Fi network
- Signing in with or creating a free Apple ID (needed for many features, including iCloud, FaceTime, the iTunes Store, the App Store, and more)
- Entering a passcode
- Setting up iCloud and iCloud Keychain
- Turning on recommended features such as Location Services
- Adding a credit or debit card to Passbook to use with Apple Pay (iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus)
- Activating iPhone with your carrier
- Set up iPhone 7 can restore iPhone 7 from an iCloud or iTunes backup
iPhone 7 Manual Guide Connect to Wi-Fi
If appears at the top of the screen, you’re connected to a Wi-Fi network. iPhone 7 reconnects anytime you return to the same location and read more iPhone 7 User Guide
Set up iPhone 7 Connect to Wifi . Go to Settings > Wi-Fi, then turn Wi-Fi on or off. (You can also turn Wi-Fi on or off in Control Center.)
- Choose a network: Tap one of the listed networks, then enter the password, if asked.
- Ask to join networks: Turn on Ask to Join Networks to be prompted when a Wi-Fi network is available. Otherwise, you must manually join a network when a previously used network isn’t available.
- Join a closed Wi-Fi network: Tap Other, then enter the name of the closed network. You need to know the network name, security type, and password.
- Adjust the settings for iPhone 7 Wi-Fi network Tap next to a network. You can set an HTTP proxy, define static network settings, turn on BootP, or renew the settings provided by a DHCP server.
- Forget a network: Tap next to a network you’ve joined before, then tap Forget this Network.
iPhone 7 Manual Guide Connect to Wifi Set Up iPhone 7 Wi-Fi
Set up your own iPhone 7 Wi-Fi network.
If you have an unconfigured AirPort base station turned on and within range, you can use iPhone 7 to set it up.
iPhone 7 Connect to Wifi tutorial :
Go to Settings > Wi-Fi and look for Set up an AirPort base station. Tap your base station and Setup Assistant will do the rest.
Manage an AirPort network.
If iPhone 7 is connected to an AirPort base station, go to Settings > Wi-Fi, tap next to the network name, then tap Manage this Network. If you haven’t yet downloaded AirPort Utility, tap OK to open the App Store, then download it.