Manual and Tutorial : How to Reducing Battery Consumption on Galaxy Note 5
Manual and Tutorial : To save energy, unplug the charger when not in use. The charger does not have a power switch, so you must unplug the charger from the electric socket when not in use to avoid wasting power. The charger should remain close to the electric socket and easily accessible while charging.
How to Reducing Battery Consumption on Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Your device provides various options that help you conserve battery power.
- Optimize the device using the Smart manager.
- When you are not using the device, switch to sleep mode by pressing the Power key.
- Activate power saving mode.
- Close unnecessary apps.
- Deactivate the Bluetooth feature when not in use.
- Deactivate the Wi-Fi feature when not in use.
- Deactivate auto-syncing of apps.
- Decrease the backlight time.
- Decrease the screen brightness.
|How to Reducing Battery Consumption on Galaxy Note 5|
How to Reducing Battery Consumption on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Battery Charging Tips
- When the battery power is low, the battery icon appears empty.
- If the battery is completely discharged, the device cannot be turned on immediately when the charger is connected. Allow a depleted battery to charge for a few minutes before turning on the device.
- If you use multiple apps at once, network apps, or apps that need a connection to another device, the battery will drain quickly. To avoid losing power during a data transfer, always use these apps after fully charging the battery.
- Using a power source other than the USB power adapter, such as a computer, may result in a slower charging speed due to a lower electric current.
- The device can be used while it is charging, but it may take longer to fully charge the battery.
- If the device receives an unstable power supply while charging, the touchscreen may not function. If this happens, unplug the charger from the device.
- While charging, the device and the charger may heat up. This is normal and should not affect the device’s lifespan or performance. If the battery gets hotter than usual, the charger may stop charging.
- If the device is not charging properly, take the device and the charger to a SamsungService Centre.