Manual and Tutorial : Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Single SIM Mode
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 only use nano-SIM cards work. Some LTE services may not be available depending on the service provider. For more information about service availability, contact your service provider. Insert the SIM or USIM card provided by the mobile telephone service provider.
Manual and Tutorial : Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Single SIM Card Mode Inserting SIM
- Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the SIM card tray to loosen the tray.
- Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole. Otherwise, the device may be damaged.
- Pull out the SIM card tray gently from the SIM card tray slot.
- Place the SIM or USIM card on the SIM card tray with the goldcoloured contacts facing downwards.
- Insert the SIM card tray back into the SIM card tray slot.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Inserting Single SIM Card Mode
Manual and Tutorial : Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Single SIM Card Mode on Youtube