S Pen ManualS Pen Manual - Read here S Pen Manual and Tutorial. The S Pen use to write, draw, or perform touch actions on the Samsung Galaxy Note, Note 1, Note 2, Note 3, Note 4, Note 5 or Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Edge Maybe Note 6, Note 7 on screen. The S Pen over items on the screen to access additional S Pen features, such as Action button and the Air view feature
|S Pen Actions|
Configure options and settings for the S Pen.To configure settings for the S Pen:
- From a Home screen, tap Apps > Settings.
- Tap S Pen to configure the following settings:Samsung Notes
Compose or Create Note
You can create notes using the Samsung Notes app.
- From a Home screen, tap Apps > Samsung Notes.
- Tap Create and type a note. Available options include:
• Pen: Use the S Pen to write text.
• Brush: Create a drawing.
• Image: Insert an image into the note.
• Voice: Use your voice to insert text into the note.
3. Tap Save when finished.
Edit Notes with Spen
You can make edits to notes you create usung the S Pen Features
1. From a Home screen, tap Apps >Samsung Notes.
2. Tap a note to view it.
3. Tap the content and make edits.
4. When you are finished, tap Save.
|S Pen Manual|
|S Pen Air Command|
1. S Pen Action Memo : Write memos quickly and link actions to them. You can make calls, send messages, search the web, and more. Refer to Action memo for more information.2. S Pen Smart Select : Collect content quickly. Refer to Smart Select for more information.
3. S Pen Screen write : Capture, edit, and write memos on screenshots, and then share them.
Refer to Screen write for more information.
4. S Pen S Note : Launch S Note to create notes. Refer to S Note for more information.
5. S Pen Add shortcuts : Add shortcuts to frequently used apps to the Air command panel.
Refer to Add shortcuts for more information.
S Pen Manual Galaxy Note 5 S Pen Tutorial Video
When you remove the S Pen Manual from the slot, the device launches Action memo or displays the air command features depending on the Manual S Pen detachment option setting.
To Change the Air Command Setting, open the All apps screen and tap Settings → S Pen → Detachment
Galaxy Note S Pen Manual Warning
Be careful not to pinch your fingers with the tweezers.
- Do not reuse old nibs. Doing so may cause the S Pen to malfunction.
- Do not press the nib excessively when inserting the S Pen nib into the S Pen.
- Do not insert the round end of the nib into the S Pen. Doing so may cause damage to the S Pen or your device.
- If the S Pen is not working properly, take it to a Samsung Service Centre.
- If you use the S Pen at sharp angles on the screen, the device may not recognise the S Pen actions.
- Do not bend or apply excessive pressure with the S Pen while using it.
- The Recents key and the Back key can be used with the S Pen.
S Pen Manual and Tutorial VideoS Pen Manual Galaxy Note 3 Tutorial Video
S Pen Manual Galaxy Note 4 Tutorial Video
S Pen Manual Galaxy Note 5 Tutorial Video
S Pen Manual Samsung Note 7 Tutorial Video
Use the S Pen Tutorial to create a note on your New Samsung Galaxy Note 7.