How to Update BlackBerry PrivBlackBerry release software in advance of public disclosure. Google releases to BlackBerry and other Android OEMs a security bulletin containing a list of recently discovered Android vulnerabilities. BlackBerry released these updates to users that have purchased PRIV through shopblackberry.com and to PRIV resellers (carriers and other authorized dealers) that have agreed to participate in our regular monthly update program and facilitate rapid approval of our monthly updates for over-the-air (OTA) to subscribers.
See below for instructions on how to update BlackBerry Priv. If your BlackBerry smartphone is integrated within an enterprise, check with your IT department to learn about plans for updating BlackBerry Priv
- Swipe down from the top of the screen with one finger.
- Tap gear the System update notification, and then tap Download.
- Note: Major updates can take time to download and install and might require you to restart your device. To help prevent issues, keep your device connected to a power source and a reliable Wi-Fi network while the update is in progress.
BlackBerry Priv software updates manuallyBlackBerry Priv
- Swipe down from the top of the screen once using two fingers, or twice using one finger.
- Tap Gear The Settings icon > About phone > System updates > Check for updates.
- If an update is available, tap Download.
- if get some trouble read more BlackBerry Priv User Guide or contact BlackBerry support
Another BlackBerry® use BlackBerry 10 OS built to keep you moving, with all new BlackBerry experience, and is not available as a software update BlackBerry, The software on your BlackBerry® smartphone or tablet powers the features and functionality you love. By updating that software, you may be able to enjoy new features or enhancements. Advertisement