Samsung Pay ManualSamsung Pay Tutorial Guide using Samsung pay on the galaxy device :
3 Simple Steps to Pay
1. Swipe Up
Swipe up from the home button.
Or, select the Samsung Pay app icon from your home screen or app tray.
Authorize payments by simply scanning your fingerprint or entering your pin.
3. Hover & Pay
Hover your phone over the in‑store card reader. Congratulations!
Samsung Pay User GuideBefore you start Samsung Pay read the Samsung Pay Tutorial and follow the instruction below:
- To use this feature, you must sign in to your Samsung account and register your fingerprints. For more information, refer to Samsung account and Fingerprint recognition.
- To make payments with Samsung Pay, the device may be required a connection to a Wi-Fi or mobile network depending on the region.
Setting up Samsung Pay
1 On the Apps screen, tap Samsung Pay.
2 Sign in to your Samsung account.
3 Read and agree to the terms and conditions.
4 Register your fingerprint to use when making payments.
5 Create a PIN to use when making payments.
This PIN will be used to verify various actions in Samsung Pay, such as making payments and unlocking the app.
Samsung Pay Manual Registering cards
You can easily register cards by capturing their images with the camera.
You can check the cards that support this feature from the Samsung Pay website
On the Apps screen, tap Samsung Pay → Add and follow the on-screen instructions to
complete your card registration.
Samsung Pay Tutorial Making Payments
- Tap and hold a card image at the bottom of the screen and drag it upwards. Alternatively, tap Samsung Pay on the Apps screen.
- On the cards list, swipe to the left or right and select a card to use.
- Place your finger on the Home key to scan your fingerprint. Alternatively, enter the payment PIN you set when setting up the Samsung Pay.
- Touch the back of your device to the card reader.
Payments may not be processed depending on your network connection.
Samsung Pay User Guide Cancelling paymentsYou can cancel payments by visiting the place where you made them.
On the cards list, swipe to the left or right to select the card you used. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete payment cancellation.
Samsung Pay SettingsChanging the Samsung Pay Settings On the Samsung Pay screen, tap More → Settings. Select the screen where the card image will appear to activate Samsung Pay on the Home screen or locked screen, or when the screen is turned off.
Samsung pay for now available only in the US and Korea
The terms & conditions of usage may differ by local regulations Simple, Secure, And Designed With Our Best Available Security
Samsung Pay is accepted almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your credit card. It makes transactions super easy. Just swipe up to launch the app, secure with your fingerprint, and hover over the card reader to pay. And it’s safe your purchases remain yours alone. Samsung Pay uses several layers of security. It keeps your payment information separate and doesn’t store or share it, so you can pay without worry.
Samsung Pay Available Devices:
- Galaxy S7
- Galaxy S7 Edge
- Galaxy S6
- Galaxy S6 Edge
- Galaxy S6 Edge+
- Galaxy S6 Active
- Galaxy Note 5
• This app’s availability and supported features may vary depending on the region or service provider.
• The procedures for the initial setup and card registration may vary depending on the region or service provider. Advertisement