LG G5 Overview DetailsAdditionally, The LG G5 with the progressed double capacity support, you can charge your LG G5 battery, or use it as a force source to charge USB good gadgets, similar to tablets and cell phones.
LG G5 Front Overview
- Front-facing camera lens
Proximity/Ambient light sensor
- Volume keys (+/-)
- Module eject key
- IR sensor
- 3.5mm headset jack
- LED indicator
- Touch screen
- SIM/MicroSD card tray
- Charger/USB port (C-type)
- Proximity sensor: The proximity sensor turns off the screen and disables touch functionality when the device is in close proximity to the human body. It turns the screen back on and enables touch functionality when the device is outside a specific range.
- Ambient light sensor: The ambient light sensor analyzes the ambient light intensity when the auto-brightness control mode is turned on.
• Laser detection auto-focus
- Detects the distance from the camera to your subject for automatic focusing.
- Quickly focuses on closer or farther objects when you use the rear camera to take photos.
• Volume keys
- Adjust the volume for ringtones, calls or notifications.
- Gently press a volume key to take a photo. To take continuous shots of photos, press and hold the volume key.
- Press the Volume Down (-) key twice to launch the Camera app when the screen is locked or turned off. Press the Volume Up (+) key twice to launch Capture+.
• Power/Lock key (Fingerprint sensor)
- Briefly press this key when you want to turn on or off the screen.
- Press and hold this key when you want to select a power control option.
- Gently put your finger on the key when you want to unlock the screen with your fingerprint.
• Some functions may be restricted for access, depending on the device specifications.
• An NFC antenna is built into the back of the device. Do not damage the NFC antenna.
• Do not put heavy objects on the device or sit on it, as this may damage the screen.
• Screen-protective film or accessories may interfere with the proximity sensor.
• If your device is wet or is being used in a humid place, the touch sensor or buttons may not function properly
- Rear camera lens (General)
- Laser detection
- RGB sensor
- Power/Lock key
- (Fingerprint sensor)
- Camera flash
- Rear camera lens
- NFC antenna (built in)