Huawei P9 Manual and Tutorial - Before you start to read the Huawei P9 Manual, let's take a look at your new phone. The Huawei P9 is a high-end Android smartphone produced by Huawei. It was released in April 2016. Huawei P9 has a 5.2-inch Full HD IPS-NEO LCD display and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
Huawei P9 Manual and TutorialThe simple way you can do wit Huawei P9 Tutorial in atep by step :
Press and hold the power button to turn your phone on or off.
To forcibly restart your phone, press and hold the power button until your phone vibrates.
- Power button
- Volume button
- Front camera
- Dual-tone flash
- Laser sensor
- Status indicator
- Light sensor
- Headset jack Speaker
- Microphone USB-C port
This section contains important information about the operation of your device. It also contains information about
how to use the device safely. Read this Huwaei P9 Manual information carefully before using your device. The P9 Electronic device make it safe so do not use your device if using the device is prohibited. Do not use the device if doing so causes danger or interference with other electronic devices.
Interference with medical equipment
- Follow rules and regulations set forth by hospitals and health care facilities. Do not use your device where prohibited.
- Some wireless devices may affect the performance of hearing aids or pacemakers. Consult your service provider for more information.
- Pacemaker manufacturers recommend that a minimum distance of 15 cm be maintained between a device and a pacemaker to prevent potential interference with the pacemaker. If using a pacemaker, hold the device on the side opposite the pacemaker and do not carry the device in your front pocket.
- Protecting your hearing when using a headset
- To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume levels for long periods.
- Please exercise caution when using the SIM ejector pin to avoid hurting your fingers or damaging your phone.
Store your pin in a safe place out of the reach of children to prevent them from swallowing it or injuring
themselves by accident.
Insert the SIM card into the correct card slot to ensure
that it can be recognized by the phone.
Huawei P9 Tutorial Battery Safe
- • Do not connect battery poles with conductors, such as keys, jewelry, or other metal materials. Doing so may short-circuit the battery and cause injuries or burns.
- • Keep the battery away from excessive heat and direct sunlight. Do not place it on or in heating devices, such as microwave ovens, stoves, or radiators. Batteries may explode if overheated.
- • Do not attempt to modify or remanufacture the battery, insert foreign objects into it, or immerse or expose it to water or other liquids. Doing so may lead to fire, explosion, or other hazards.
- • If the battery leaks, ensure that the electrolyte does not make direct contact with your skins or eyes. If the electrolyte touches your skins or splashes into your eyes, immediately flush with clean water and consult a doctor.
- • In case of battery deformation, color change, or overheating while charging or storing, immediately stop using the device and remove the battery. Continued use may lead to battery leakage, fire, or explosion.
- • Do not put batteries in fire as they may explode. Damaged batteries may also explode.
- • Dispose of used batteries in accordance with local regulations. Improper battery use may lead to fire, explosion, or other hazards.
- • Do not allow children or pets to bite or suck the battery. Doing so may result in damage or explosion.
- • Do not smash or pierce the battery, or expose it to high external pressure. Doing so may lead to a short circuit or overheating.
- • Do not drop the device or battery. If the device or battery is dropped, especially on a hard surface, it may be damaged.
- • If the device standby time shortens significantly, replace the battery.
- • The device has a built-in, non-removable battery. Do not attempt to remove the battery, otherwise the device may be damaged. To replace the battery, take the device to an authorized service center.
Here The Huawei P9 Specifications
|Model||EVA-L09 (Single SIM)|
|EVA-L19, EVA-L29 (Dual SIM)|
|EVA-AL10, EVA-AL00, EVA-CL00, EVA-TL00, EVA-DL00(China mainland edition)|
|GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)|
|HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - EVA-L19|
|HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 - EVA-L29|
|LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 7(2600), 20(800), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), B41 - EVA-L19|
|LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 6(900), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), B41 - EVA-L29|
|LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 6(900), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300) - EVA-L09|
|First released||April 29, 2016|
|Availability by country||Romania April 29, 2016|
|Predecessor||Huawei P8 (2015)|
|Dimensions||145 mm (5.7 in) H|
|70.9 mm (2.79 in) W|
|7 mm (0.28 in) D|
|Weight||144 g (5.1 oz)|
|Operating system||Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)|
|System on chip||HiSilicon Kirin 955|
|CPU||Quad-core 2.5 GHz Cortex-A72 & quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Memory||3/4 GB RAM|
|Removable storage||microSD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)|
|Battery||Non-removable 3000 mAh lithium polymer battery|
|Display||5.2" 1080 x 1920 pixels IPS-NEO LCD capacitive multitouch display, 16M colors, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4 Protection|
|Rear camera||Dual 12 MP, f/2.2, 27 mm Stereo camera, Leica optics, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash|
|Front camera||8 MP, f/2.4, 1080p|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (market dependant)|
|USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|