region before using the wireless devices contained in your Lenovo Mobile Phone. You obtain to download a PDF version. Lenovo Zuk Z2 was launched in May 2016. The Lenovo Zuk 2 comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 414 pixels per inch.
Lenovo Zuk 2 Pro Manual Tutorial
- Do not delete unknown files or change the name of files or directories that were not created by you; otherwise, Lenovo Phone software might fail to work.
- Be aware that accessing network resources can leave Lenovo Phone vulnerable to computer viruses, hackers, spyware, and other malicious activities that might damage Lenovo Phone, software, or data. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have adequate protection in the form of firewalls, antivirus software, and anti-spyware software and keep such software up to date.
- Keep electrical appliances away from Lenovo Phone, such as an electric fan, a radio, high-powered speakers, an air conditioner, and a microwave oven. The strong magnetic fields generated by electrical appliances can damage the screen and the data on Lenovo Phone.
Turn on Press and hold the On/Off button for a few seconds.
Turn off The Lenovo Zuk 2 Pro
Press and hold the On/Off button for a few seconds, then tap Power off.
Lenovo Zuk 2 Pro Tutorial to Restart the phone
Press and hold the On/Off button for a few seconds, then tap Restart
Lenovo Zuk 2 Pro Tutorial Precautionary Guidelines for mobile users
Mobile users are advised to take precautionary measures while using a mobile handset as:
- Keep distance, Hold the cell phone away from body to the extent possible.
- Use a headset (wired or Bluetooth) to keep the handset away from your head.
- Do not press the phone handset against your head. Radio Frequency (RF) energy is inversely proportional to the square of the distance from the source being very close increases energy absorption much more.
- Limit the length of mobile calls.
- Use text as compared to voice wherever possible.
- Put the cell phone on speaker mode.
- If the radio signal is weak, a mobile phone will increase its transmission power. Find a strong signal and avoid movement. Use your phone where reception is good.
- Metal & water are good conductors of radio waves so avoid using a mobile phone while wearing metal-framed glasses or having wet hair.
- Let the call connect before putting the handset on your ear or start speaking and listening, A mobile phone first makes the communication at higher power and then reduces power to an adequate level. More power is radiated during call connecting time.
- If you have a choice, use a landline (wired) phone, not a mobile phone.
- When your phone is ON, don't carry it in chest/breast or pants pocket. When a mobile phone is ON, it automatically transmits at high power every one or two minutes to check (poll) the network.
- Reduce mobile phone use by children as a younger person will likely have a longer lifetime exposure to radiation from cell phones.
- People having active medical implants should preferably keep the cell phone at least 15 cm away from the implant.
The Measures 141.65 x 68.88 x 8.45 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 149.00 grams. Lenovo Zuk 2 Pro Full Specifications
|GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE|
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps|
|Status||Available. Released 2016, June|
|BODY||Dimensions||145.4 x 70.5 x 7.5 mm (5.72 x 2.78 x 0.30 in)|
|Weight||145 g (5.11 oz)|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|DISPLAY||Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.2 inches (~72.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)|
|- ZUI 2.0|
|PLATFORM||OS||Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820|
|CPU||Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)|
|Internal||64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM|
|CAMERA||Primary||13 MP, f/1.8, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash|
|Features||1.34 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR|
|Secondary||8 MP, f/2.0, 1.4 µm pixel size, 1080p|
|SOUND||Alert types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
|- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic|
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v4.1, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Radio||To be confirmed|
|USB||v3.1, Type-C reversible connector|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, heart rate, altimeter|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|- Fast battery charging: 83% in 30 min (Quick Charge 3.0)|
|- MP4/H.264 player|
|- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player|
|- Photo/video editor|
|- Document viewer|
|BATTERY||Non-removable Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery|
|MISC||Colors||Titanium Black, Ceramic White|