iPhone X Tutorial How to Transfer Files From Android to iPhone XiPhone X using the latest iOS, you can transfer your content automatically and manually in securely from your Android device.
iPhone X Tutorial
On your iPhone X, please download the Move to iOS app via iTunes. On your device running Android version 4.0 or later, you can transfer data to iPhoneX manually
You need to setting up iPhone X and on the Apps & Data screen, select Move Data from Android. On the Android device, turn on Wi-Fi, open the Move to iOS app, then follow the manual tutorials on your display.
Move content manually from your Android
If finished setup iPhone X and want to use Move Android to iOS, you can move data manually. iOS 11 works with email providers like Google, Exchange, Yahoo, and more, so you can probably keep the email, contacts, and calendars that you have now to new Apple iPhone X. To get started, add each of your email accounts to your iPhone X, then go head to Settings > Mail. For each email account, tap the account and turn on Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
In this features, you can transfer any contacts and calendars that you store in those accounts to iPhone X, here's how :
- Go head to the App Store on your iPhone X, install Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo, Tencent Weibo, or another social media app.
- Open the iPhone X Settings and tap the app.
- Sign in with your account name and password.
- Turn on Calendars and Contacts.
- Turn on Synchronize to get your data
How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone X
To move photos and videos from your Android to iPhone X or other iOS device, you can use a computer with iTunes and follow this user guide:
1. Connect your Android to your computer and find your photos and videos. On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera. On a Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, then go to DCIM > Camera.
2. Choose the photos and videos that you want to move and drag them to a folder on your computer.
3. Disconnect your Android and connect your iPhone to your computer.
4. Open iTunes on your computer and sync your Photos to your iPhone. You can find your photos and videos on your iPhone in Photos > Albums.
5 .If you have a problem moving your photos and videos, feel free to contact Apple Support.
How to Transfer Music from Android to iPhone X
You do the best choice for iPhone X, now you can transfer music with your new iPhone. Just use a computer with iTunes while transfer the music to iPhone X. If you use a streaming music app, go to the App Store, get the app, then sign in with your user name and password. If you use Apple Music, just sign in on your iOS device.
iPhone X Manual Move Music from Android with Computer
1. On your PC make a point to insall iTunes
2. Associate your Android to your PC and discover your music. On most gadgets, you can discover these records in Music. On a Mac, introduce Android File Transfer, open it, at that point go to Music.
3. Select the tunes that you need to move and drag them to an envelope on your PC.
4 .Separate your Android and associate your iPhone X to your PC.
5. Open iTunes on your PC, go to your Library, and snap Music.
6. Open the envelope where you put your tunes and drag them to the Music see in iTunes.
7. Select your iPhone X name and snap Music. You can synchronize your whole library or select just the melodies or craftsmen that you just included
8 .Snap Sync. You can discover your music on your iPhone in the Music application.
9. Congrats, now you can Play your main tune on new iPhone.
How to Transfer eBooks and PDFs to iPhone X
To move eBooks from your Android device to new iPhone, you can either import them to your iOS device or access them through apps like Kindle, Nook, Google Play Books, and others. To access books from an app, go to the App Store, get the app, then sign in with your user name and password.
Tutorial move ePub books and PDFs from your Android to your iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 or other iOS dev, using a computer with iTunes:
1. Interface your Android to your PC and discover your books and PDFs. On most gadgets, you can discover these records in Documents. On a Mac, introduce Android File Transfer, open it, at that point go to Documents.
2. Select the books and PDFs that you need to move and drag them to an envelope on your PC.
3. Disengage your Android and associate your iPhone to your PC.
4 .Drag the books and PDFs into your library. On a Mac, go to iBooks > List, and drag your books there. On a PC, go to iTunes > Books.
5 .Open iTunes on your PC and match up your ePub books and PDFs. You can discover your ePub books and PDFs on your iPhone in iBooks > All Books.
6. In the event that you require an a specialist guide and help to moving books and PDFs, contact Apple Support.
7 .The most effective method to Transfer File to iPhone X
8 .The iOS applications for Pages, Numbers, and Keynote work with a few record sorts, including record Microsoft Office reports. To exchange your record reports, get the applications:
9. Go to the App Store on your iPhone X and introduce Pages, Numbers, and Keynote.
10 .Associate your Android to your PC and discover your records. On most gadgets, you can discover these records in Documents. On a Mac, introduce Android File Transfer, open it, at that point go to Documents.
11. Select the records that you need to move and drag them to an envelope on your PC.
Step by step instructions to Transfer Apps to iPhone
Most applications that you use on your Android are in the App Store.
Go to the App Store, scan for the applications that you have now, and introduce them.
At that point sign in with your Apple ID and secret word.
Data about items not produced by Apple, or autonomous sites not controlled or tried by Apple corp, is given without suggestion or underwriting. Apple official accepts no accountability with respect to the choice, execution, or utilization of outsider sites or items.
Official iPhone X makes no portrayals with respect to outsider site precision or unwavering quality. Dangers are inalienable in the utilization of the Internet. Contact the merchant for extra data. Other organization and item names might be trademarks of their individual proprietors. Advertisement