How to Erase iPhone ID
How to Erase iPhone ID - iPhone Tutorial - Before you sell or give away your device iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Edge, iPhone 7, iPhone iOS 9, you should remove your personal information. You shouldn't manually delete your contacts, calendars, reminders, documents, photo streams, or any other iCloud data while you're signed in to iCloud with your Apple ID. This would delete your content from the iCloud servers and any of your devices signed in to iCloud.
|How to Erase iPhone|
Follow these steps to Erase iPhone ID:
- If you paired an Apple Watch with your iPhone, unpair your Apple Watch.
- Back up your iOS device.
- Tap Settings > iCloud. Scroll down and tap Sign Out. In iOS 7,iOS 8, iOS 9 or earlier, tap Delete Account.
- Tap Sign Out again, then tap Delete from My iPhone and enter your password.
- Go back to Settings and tap General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. If you turned on Find My iPhone, you might need to enter your Apple ID and password.
Contact your carrier for help transferring service to a new owner. If you aren't using a SIM card with your device, you can contact them to get help transferring service to the new owner, read more iPhone 7 user guide
How to Erase iPhone IDIf you no longer have your iOS device please remember to Erase iPhone ID
If the steps above weren't completed and you no longer have your device, use these steps:
- Ask the new owner to erase all content and settings using the above steps.
- If you're using iCloud and Find My iPhone on the device, sign in to icloud.com/find, select the device, and click Erase. After the device has been erased, click iPhone Remove from Account.
- If you can't follow either of the above steps, change your Apple ID password. This won't remove personal information that's stored on your old device, but it will prevent the new owner from deleting your information from iCloud.
- If you're switching to a non-Apple phone, deregister iMessage.
- If you're using Apple Pay, you can remove your credit or debit cards at iCloud.com. Choose Settings to see which devices are using Apple Pay, then click the device. Next to Apple Pay, click Remove.
How to Erase iPhone ID
|How to Erase iPhone iPad iPod ID|
Go to Settings > General > About and look for your device's serial number, IMEI/MEID, and ICCID. If you'd like to paste this information into Apple registration or support forms, tap and hold on the number and copy serial number, IMEI/MEID, and ICCID.
If you still haven't found the number that you need, see iPhone User Guide / iPad User Guide below for other ways to locate it.
Find the serial number for your iPad Pro, iPad, or iPod touch on the back of the device. On an iPad serial number (cellular model), you'll also find the IMEI. The MEID is the first 14 digits of the IMEI.
*When you tap Erase iPhone ID All Content and Settings, it completely erases your device, including any credit or debit cards you added for Apple Pay and any photos, contacts, music, or apps. It will also turn off iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, iPhone Game Center, and other services. Your content won't be deleted from iCloud when you erase your device.
There are several places to find these numbers, like in the Settings menu, on the physical device, in iTunes, or on the original packaging, read more iPhone 7 User Guide on this site.
•When you contact Apple for support, you can use the serial number or the IMEI/MEID number to identify your iOS device. Read next for iOS 16