Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Connecting to Other Devices
|Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Connecting to Other Devices|
Connecting to other devices
1 Open the notification panel and tap Quick Connect.
If you are using this feature for the first time, select a visibility option and tap ENABLE QUICK CONNECT. When the panel opens, the Wi-Fi feature is activated automatically and the device searches for nearby devices. If you have installed Samsung Link on your device, the list of devices registered with Samsung Link will appear at the top of the screen. For more information about Samsung Link, visit link.samsung.com.
2 Select a device from the list and connect to it by following the on-screen instructions.
The next steps may vary depending on the connected device.
To change your device’s visibility setting, tap SETTINGS → Device visibility, and then select an option.
Re-searching for devices
If the desired device does not appear in the list, search for the device.
Tap REFRESH and select the device from the list of detected devices.
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Sharing to Another Devices SharingSharing contents with the connected devices.
- Open the notification panel and tap Quick Connect.
- Select a device from the list of detected devices.
- Tap Share content and select a media category.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to send content to the connected device.
- The next steps may vary depending on the selected media category.