Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Dual SIM Card Mode
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Only use nano-SIM cards work with the device. Dual SIM models: In some areas, data transfer speeds may be slower if two SIM cards are inserted in the device than when one SIM card is inserted. Some Galaxy Note 5 LTE services may not be available depending on the service provider. For more information about service availability, contact your service provider.
How to Installing Dual SIM Card on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Dual SIM Card Mode
Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the SIM card tray to loosen the tray. Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole. Otherwise, the device may be damaged.
- Pull out the SIM card tray gently from the SIM card tray slot.
- Place the SIM or USIM card on the SIM card tray with the goldcoloured contacts facing downwards.
- Place the primary SIM or USIM card on the SIM card tray 1 ( 1 ) and the secondary SIM or USIM card on the SIM card tray 2 ( 2 )
- Use caution not to lose or let others use the SIM or USIM card. Samsung is not responsible for any damages or inconveniences caused by lost or stolen cards.
- Insert the SIM card tray back into the SIM card tray slot. Carefully insert the SIM card tray to prevent the SIM cards from leaving or falling out of the tray.
|Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Dual Sim Card Models|
|Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Dual Sim Card Mode|
Manual and Tutorial : Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Dual SIM Card Mode