How to Setting Galaxy S7 S7 Edge Dual SIMTutorial Installing the SIM or USIM card
Insert the SIM or USIM card provided by the mobile telephone service provider.
- Only nano-SIM cards work with the device.
- Dual SIM models: In some areas, data transfer speeds may be slower if two SIM cards are inserted in the device than when one SIM card is inserted.
- Some LTE services may not be available depending on the service provider. For more information about service availability, contact your service provider.
- Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the SIM card tray to loosen the tray.
Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole. Otherwise, the device may
- Pull out the SIM card tray gently from the SIM card tray slot.
- Single SIM models: Place the SIM or USIM card on the SIM card tray with the gold coloured
contacts facing downwards.
- Dual SIM models: Place the SIM or USIM card on the SIM card tray with the goldcoloured
contacts facing downwards.
- Place the primary SIM or USIM card on the SIM card tray 1 ( 1 ) and the secondary SIM or
USIM card on the SIM card tray
- Use caution not to lose or let others use the SIM or USIM card. Samsung is not responsible for any damages or inconveniences caused by lost or stolen cards.
- Insert the SIM card tray back into the SIM card tray slot.
- Carefully insert the SIM card tray to prevent the SIM cards from leaving or falling out
of the tray.
1 Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the SIM card tray to loosen the tray.
2 Pull out the SIM card tray gently from the SIM card tray slot.
3 Remove the SIM or USIM card.
4 Insert the SIM card tray back into the SIM card tray slot.
How to Setting Galaxy S7 S7 Edge dual SIM or USIM cards (dual SIM models new comers Fold4 and Flip4)
If you insert two SIM or USIM cards, you can have two phone numbers or service providers for
a single device.
- Activating SIM or USIM cards
- On the Home screen, tap Apps → Settings → SIM card manager. Select a SIM or USIM card and tap the switch to activate it.
- Changing the display name and icon of SIM or USIM cards
- On the Home screen, tap Apps → Settings → SIM card manager. Select a SIM or USIM card tap Name or Icon. Set a display name and icon for each card.
- Switching between cards
- When two SIM or USIM cards are activated, card selection icons appear on the dashboard of the notification panel. Open the notification panel and then select a card.
User Manual Installing a memory card
Your device accepts memory cards with maximum capacities of 200 GB. Depending on the memory card manufacturer and type, some memory cards may not be compatible with your Galaxy S7 S7 Edge Setting.
- Some memory cards may not be fully compatible with the device. Using an incompatible card may damage the device or the memory card, or corrupt the data stored in it.
- Use caution to insert the memory card right-side up.
- The device supports the FAT and the exFAT file systems for memory cards. When inserting a card formatted in a different file system, the device asks to reformat the memory card.
- Frequent writing and erasing of data shortens the lifespan of memory cards.
- When inserting a memory card into the device, the memory card’s file directory appears in the My Files ? SD card folder on your Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge