About your iPhone 7 User Guide. To See information about iPhone7. Go to Settings > General > About.
The items you can view include:
- Network addresses
- Number of songs, videos, photos, and apps
- Capacity and available storage space
- iOS 9 version
- Model number
- Serial number
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth addresses
- IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity)
- ICCID (Integrated Circuit Card Identifier, or Smart Card) for GSM networks
- MEID (Mobile Equipment Identifier) for CDMA networks
iPhone 7 Get information Cellular Settings
Use Cellular settings to turn cellular data and roaming on or off, set which apps and services use cellular data, see call time and cellular data usage, and set other cellular options.
If iPhone7 is connected to the Internet via the cellular data network, the iPhone, iPhone 7 LTE, iPhone 7 4G, iPhone 7 3G, iPhone 7 SE, or iPhone 7 GPRS icon appears in the status bar.
|iPhone 7 Look|
- GSM networks: On an EDGE or GPRS connection, incoming calls may go directly to voicemail during data transfers. For incoming calls that you answer, data transfers are paused.
- CDMA networks: On EV-DO connections, data transfers are paused when you answer incoming calls. On 1xRTT connections, incoming calls may go directly to voicemail during data transfers. For incoming calls that you answer, data transfers are paused.
- Data transfer resumes when you end the call.
- If Cellular Data is off, all data services use only Wi-Fi including email, web browsing, push notifications, and other services. If Cellular Data is on, carrier charges may apply. For example, using certain features and services that transfer data, such as Siri and Messages, could result in charges to your data plan.
- Turn Cellular Data on or off. Go to Settings > Cellular, then tap Cellular Data. The following options may also be available:
- Turn Voice Roaming on or off (CDMA): Turn Voice Roaming off to avoid charges from using other carrier’s networks. When your carrier’s network isn’t available, iPhone7 won’t have cellular (data or voice) service.
- Turn Data Roaming on or off: Data Roaming permits Internet access over a cellular data network when you’re in an area not covered by your carrier’s network. When you’re traveling, you can turn off Data Roaming to avoid roaming charges.
- Enable or disable 4G/LTE (varies by carrier): Using 4G or LTE loads Internet data faster in some cases, but may decrease battery performance. If you’re making a lot of phone calls, you may want to turn 4G/LTE off to extend battery life. This option is not available in all areas. On iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, there are options for turning off 4G/LTE, selecting Voice & Data (VoLTE), or Data Only.
- Voice & Data (some carriers): Choose LTE to load data faster. Choose slower speeds to increase battery life on your iPhone 7.
- Set up iPhone Wifi Hotspot : Personal Hotspot shares the Internet connection on iPhone7 with your computer and other iOS 9 devices.
iPhone 7 Get informations