Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Smart Screen CaptureTutorial screenshots on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge :
- Press and hold the Home key and the Power key simultaneously. You can view captured
- images in Gallery.
- You can also capture screenshots by swiping your hand to the left or right across the screen.
- If this feature is not activated, open the Apps screen, tap Settings → Advanced features → Palm swipe to capture and tap the switch to activate it.
- It is not possible to capture a screenshot while using some apps and features.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Smart Screen CaptureYou can capture the current screen and scrollable area. You can also immediately crop and
share the captured screen. If this feature is not activated, open the Apps screen, tap Settings → Advanced features → Smart capture, tap the switch to activate it, and then capture a screenshot. On the screen youare capturing, use one of the following Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Tutorial Smart Screen Capture :
- Capture more: Capture more content that continues across multiple screens, such as a web page. The screen will automatically scroll down and more content will be captured.
- Share: Share the screenshot.
- Crop: Crop a portion from the screenshot.
- Enjoy with Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Smart Screen Capture