Samsung Pay ManualSamsung Pay Tutorial Guide using Samsung pay on the galaxy device :
3 Simple Steps to Pay
1. Swipe Up
Swipe up from the home button.
Or, select the Samsung Pay app icon from your home screen or app tray.
Authorize payments by simply scanning your fingerprint or entering your pin.
3. Hover & Pay
Hover your phone over the in‑store card reader. Congratulations!
Samsung Pay User GuideBefore you start Samsung Pay read the Samsung Pay Tutorial and follow the instruction below:
- To use this feature, you must sign in to your Samsung account and register your fingerprints. For more information, refer to Samsung account and Fingerprint recognition.
- To make payments with Samsung Pay, the device may be required a connection to a Wi-Fi or mobile network depending on the region.
Setting up Samsung Pay
1 On the Apps screen, tap Samsung Pay.
2 Sign in to your Samsung account.
3 Read and agree to the terms and conditions.
4 Register your fingerprint to use when making payments.
5 Create a PIN to use when making payments.
This PIN will be used to verify various actions in Samsung Pay, such as making payments and unlocking the app.
Samsung Pay Manual Registering cards
You can easily register cards by capturing their images with the camera.
You can check the cards that support this feature from the Samsung Pay website
On the Apps screen, tap Samsung Pay → Add and follow the on-screen instructions to
complete your card registration.
Samsung Pay Tutorial Making Payments
- Tap and hold a card image at the bottom of the screen and drag it upwards. Alternatively, tap Samsung Pay on the Apps screen.
- On the cards list, swipe to the left or right and select a card to use.
- Place your finger on the Home key to scan your fingerprint. Alternatively, enter the payment PIN you set when setting up the Samsung Pay.
- Touch the back of your device to the card reader.
Payments may not be processed depending on your network connection.
Samsung Pay User Guide Cancelling paymentsYou can cancel payments by visiting the place where you made them.
On the cards list, swipe to the left or right to select the card you used. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete payment cancellation.
Samsung Pay SettingsChanging the Samsung Pay Settings On the Samsung Pay screen, tap More → Settings. Select the screen where the card image will appear to activate Samsung Pay on the Home screen or locked screen, or when the screen is turned off.
Samsung pay for now available only in the US and Korea
The terms & conditions of usage may differ by local regulations Simple, Secure, And Designed With Our Best Available Security
Samsung Pay is accepted almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your credit card. It makes transactions super easy. Just swipe up to launch the app, secure with your fingerprint, and hover over the card reader to pay. And it’s safe your purchases remain yours alone. Samsung Pay uses several layers of security. It keeps your payment information separate and doesn’t store or share it, so you can pay without worry.
Samsung Pay Available Devices:
Below the list Samsungpay Supported device 2022 (update)
Galaxy Z Series
Galaxy Z Fold4 5G
Galaxy Z Flip4 5G
Galaxy Z Fold3 5G
Galaxy Z Flip3 5G
Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
Galaxy Z Flip
Galaxy Note Series
Galaxy Note20 | Note20 Ultra 5G
Galaxy Note10 Lite
Galaxy Note10 | Note10+
Note Fan Edition
Galaxy S Series
Galaxy S22 | S22+ | S22 Ultra 5G
S21 FE 5G
S21 | S21+ | S21 Ultra 5G
S20 FE | S20 FE 5G
S20 | S20+ | S20 Ultra
S10e | S10 | S10+
S9 | S9+
S8 | S8+
S7 edge | S7
Galaxy M Series
Galaxy M23 5G
Galaxy M33 5G
Galaxy M52 5G
Galaxy A Series
Galaxy A73 5G
Galaxy A53 5G
Galaxy A52s 5G
Galaxy A52 | A52 5G
Galaxy A42 5G
Galaxy A33 5G
Galaxy A32 | A32 5G
Galaxy A23 5G
A8 | A8+
A7 (2016 & 2017)
A5 (2016 & 2017)
Galaxy Watch5 Pro
Galaxy Watch5 Bespoke
Galaxy Watch Active2
You can view more information, such as cards and bank that support at samsung in your country for this feature samsungpay. Alternatively, open the Apps screen and tap Samsung Pay → More → Help.
• This app’s availability and supported features may vary depending on the region or service provider.
• The procedures for the initial setup and card registration may vary depending on the region or service provider.