How to Charge Google Pixel Phone CorrectlyBattery Pixel and Pixel XL approximate and represent a mixed use of talk, standby, web browsing, and other features, according to an average user profile as defined by Google and the battery life depend on use. The connecttor using USB Type-C, original Pixel charger is 18W that support fast charging.
Charge Google Pixel Phone
For all a new phone, good to fully charge the battery before it use, then you can turn it on and setup your Pixel. The right way to charge by follow the Pixel manual instruction.
Here how to charge your Pixel phone correctly:
- Keep your hand clean from dust and water.
- Plug the cable charge into the Pixel port that located on the bottom of phone.
- Plug the end of the cable into the AC adapter.
- Plug the power adapter into a electric power outlet.
How to charge Pixel quickly
The Pixel phone adapter support fast charging built in 18 Watt adapter. If you use another power adapter, your phone could charge in a long time.
Pixel Charger Specs
- 18W adaptor with USB-PD
- 15W - 18Watts
- The charger has a maximum output of 18 W (9 V / 2 A).
How to check Pixel battery level
You can see the battery level your phone. While charging, you can see the battery level will be fully charged.
Google Pixel Tutorial Check battery life
- Swipe down with 2 fingers from the top of your Pixel screen to opens Quick Settings.
- At the Battery icon, see your current remaining battery percentage.
- Battery life
- Graph of battery use since last full charge