Samsung Virtual Reality - Samsung Gear VR
The Samsung Gear™ Gear VR by Oculus™ (also referred to as Gear VR) is a headmounted, virtual reality device that provides an immersive experience for a wide range of users. When you connect a compatible mobile device to the Gear VR, you can enjoy multimedia content and play games by launching apps on the mobile device. You can use the Gear VR with these compatible mobile devices and use it to interact with other external devices, such as a game controller or a Bluetooth headset.
Samsung Virtual Reality - Samsung Gear VR Virtual Reality Headset
Samsung Virtual Reality Headset is an Innovator Edition device intended specifically for developers and early adopters of technology. The Gear VR does not require charging. The Gear VR must be connected with a compatible mobile device when in use. The Gear VR cannot be operated by itself.
Samsung Virtual Reality - Samsung Gear VR Compatible devices
Samsung Gear VR Compatible devices include: Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+,Samsung Galaxy S6, or Samsung Galaxy S6 edge.Galaxy S7
Samsung Virtual Reality - Samsung Gear VR Demo Video on Youtube Samsung Virtual Reality - Samsung Gear VR Supported Devices
Samsung Virtual Reality - Samsung Gear VR Oculus 360 Videos
This application provides 360 degree views of available panoramic videos.
1. Navigate to the HOME screen, place the pointer on the Library button and tap the touchpad.
2. Swipe across your touchpad until the Oculus 360 Videos app displays.
3. Select START and choose a video. Turn your head and view a panorama of the video.
• View previous video: Swipe backward across the touchpad.
• View next video: Swipe forward across the touchpad.
• View list of videos: Tap the touchpad twice.