This iPhone 7 Tutorial Guide Connect iPhone 7 to your computer
|iPhone 7 Connect to Computer|
Rad more iPhone 7 Tutorial
iPhone 7 Tutorial Connect to ComputerTo use iPhone 7 with your computer, you need:
- An Internet connection for your computer (broadband is recommended)
- A Mac or a PC with a USB 2.0 or 3.0 port, and one of the following operating systems:
- OS X version 10.6.8 or later
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 3 or later.
- Connect iPhone 7 to computer. Use the included Lightning to USB Cable or the 30-pin to USB Cable.
iPhone 7 Tutorial Sync with iTunes
Before Syncing, connect iPhone 7 to wi-fi, For help syncing iPhone 7,
open iTunes on your computer,
Choose Help > iTunes Help, then select Sync your iPod, iPhone, or iPad.
iPhone 7 Tutorial Set up wireless syncing.Connect iPhone 7 to computer. In iTunes on your computer, select your iPhone, click Summary, then select Sync iPhone 7 over Wi-Fi.
If Wi-Fi syncing is turned on, iPhone syncs when it’s connected to a power source, both iPhone and your computer are on and connected to the same wireless network, and iTunes is open on your computer.
iPhone 7 Tips for syncing with iTunes on your computerYou have done follow iPhone 7 Tutorial Connect iPhone 7Plus to your computer, next select it in iTunes, then set options in the different panes.
- If iPhone doesn’t appear in iTunes, make sure you’re using the latest version of iTunes, check that the included cable is correctly connected, then try restarting your computer. Read more iPhone 7 User Guide
- In the Summary pane, you can set iTunes to automatically sync iPhone when it’s attached to your computer. To temporarily prevent syncing when you attach the device, hold down Command and Option (Mac) or Shift and Control (PC) until you see iPhone appear in the iTunes window.
- In the Summary pane, select “Encrypt iPhone backup” if you want to encrypt the information stored on your computer when iTunes makes a backup. Encrypted backups are indicated by a lock icon , and a password is required to restore the backup. If you don’t select this option, other passwords (such as those for mail accounts) aren’t included in the backup and you’ll have to reenter them if you use the backup to restore iPhone.
- In the Music pane, you can sync music using your playlists.
- In the Photos pane, you can sync photos and videos from a supported app or folder on your computer.
- If you use iCloud to store your contacts, calendars, and bookmarks, don’t also sync them to iPhone using iTunes.
- If you turn on iCloud Photo Library, you can’t use iTunes to sync photos and videos to iPhone.
- Read More iPhone 7 Manual
Tutorial iPhone Connect to Computer