How to Install SIMCard on LG G5Before using the LG G5 we must Turning on the device. Here the LG G5 Tutorial :
Turning on the LG G5 device
When the device is turned off, press and hold the Power/Lock key.
• When the device is turned on for the first time, initial configuration takes place. The first booting time for the smart phone may be longer than usual.
Turning off the device
- Press and hold the Power/Lock key, then select Power off.
- Power control options
- Tap and hold the Power/Lock key, then select an option.
- Power off: Turn off the device.
- Power off and restart: Restart the device.
- Turn on Airplane mode: Disables cellular services, including making phone calls, messaging and browsing the Internet. Other functions remain available.
Installing the SIM cardProperly use the SIM card provided by your mobile service provider.
1 Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the card tray.
3 Put the SIM card on the card tray with the gold-colored contacts facing downwards.
4 Insert the card tray back into the slot.
• This device supports only Nano SIM cards.
• For problem-free performance, it is recommended to use the phone with the correct type of SIM card. Always use a factory-made SIMcard supplied by your service provider.
Precautions when using a SIM card
- Do not lose your Nano SIM card. LG is not responsible for damage and other issues caused by loss or transfer of a Nano SIM card.
- Be careful not to damage the Nano SIM card when you insert or remove it.