Lenovo Zuk 1 Manual TutorialZUK Z2 Pro adopts the brand new streamlined design and features the latest Snapdragon 820, 5.2 Inch Corning Gorilla 2.5D floating display with RAM 4GB and 64GB Storage. The images on Lenovo Zuk 1 Tutorial are for your reference only. Here the Zuk Tutorial to installing the Nano-SIM card. A Nano-SIM card provided by your carrier is required in order to use celluar services. Use standard Nano-SIM cards only. Inserting a modified card may cause the card to damage the card slot.
- Insert the SIM eject tool that comes with your phone into the hole in the Nano-SIM card tray.
- Pull out the card tray and position one or two Nano-SIM cards with the gold contacts facing down into the tray.
- Insert the card tray back into the slot.
Turn on Press and hold the Power button until the screen lights up.
Tutorial to Turn off the phone
Press and hold the Power button for a few seconds, then tap Power off.
Lenovo Zuk Manual to Restart The Phone
Press and hold the Power button for a few seconds, then tap Reboot.
To force restart your phone, press and hold the Power button for about 10 seconds.
Charging the battery
Charge the battery by one of the following Lenovo Tutorial methods:
- Connect your phone to a power outlet using the cable and
- USB power adapter that come with your phone.Connect your phone to a computer using the cable that comes with your phone.
- Lenovo is not responsible for the performance or safety of products not manufactured or approved by Lenovo. Use only Lenovo-approved ac adapters and batteries. Adapters shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
Press and hold the Power button and the volume down button at the same time to take a screenshot.
To view the screenshots, open the Gallery app and find the Screenshots album. Advertisement