HTC U11 Overview
After Unboxing HTC U11, familiarize yourself first with the location of the card tray and the different button controls. The phone is waterproof to IP67 rating meaning you can throw it into water, but in real life you can just dunk it in shallow water, bring it in the shower or wash it clean without having to spend an extraordinarily large amount of money and shame getting it fixed.
The USB-C port on the bottom of the phone will serve as the power and sound portal for most. There are only so many ways you can make a phone look iconic these days, and HTC has built well on its design heritage in the smartphone space to deliver something you'd be proud to put down on the table.
HTC U11 Front View
In the front of this HTC U11 details on image and descriptions on the panels below:
- VOLUME buttons
- Front camera
- Proximity sensor
- Notification LED
- nano SIM and storage card tray
- Edge Sense squeeze area
- USB Type-C connector
- HOME / Fingerprint scanner
- RECENT APPS
- HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi edition speakers
You need a 4G/LTE plan to use your operator's 4G/LTE network for voice calls and data services. Check with your operator for details. Dual SIM card support varies by phone model, region, and country.
- If you want to use a case or screen protector, don’t cover and block the proximity sensor and
- Edge Sense area. Purchase a case or screen protector designed for HTC U11.
- Don’t disassemble any part of the phone.
- Don’t try to open the phone or remove the battery by
- force. This may damage the phone or its electronics and will invalidate the warranty.
- You can use the fingerprint scanner on HTC U11 to quickly wake up and unlock your phone with your fingerprint.
HTC U11 Back View
Look at the back of this phone, see deatil image
- Main camera with UltraSpeed, Autofocus, BSI, and OIS
- BSI means BackSide Illumination sensor.
- OIS means Optical Image Stabilization sensor.
Download HTC U 11 Manual PDF now for HTC U 11 Setup Guide and find out complete tutorial on how to set up and get started with HTC U 11 Manual PDF
HTC U 11 SIM Card
This HTC U11 support dual SIM, When inserting the eject tool into the tray eject hole to remove the card tray, do not obstruct the tray to avoid damaging the eject mechanism inside the slot. User Nano SIM card to insert on this phone.Use a standard nano SIM card. A modified card that is thicker than the standard nano SIM card will not fit properly on the tray and may damage the card slot. Advertisement