iPhone 7 Plus or iPhone 7 Pro. Use Music to enjoy music stored on iPhone as well as music streamed over the Internet, including the live worldwide station Beats 1. With an optional Apple Music membership, listen to millions of tracks and connect with your favorite artists.
How to Play Music in iPhone 7if you need a Wi-Fi or cellular connection to stream Apple Music, Radio, and Connect content. In some cases an Apple ID is also required. Services and features are not available in all areas, and features may vary by area. Additional charges may apply when using a cellular connection. For important information about avoiding hearing loss, see Important safety information
iPhone 7 Tutorial Access and Play Music
Play music and other audio content on iPhone in the following this tutorials :
- Become an Apple Music member: With a membership and Wi-Fi or cellular connection, stream as much music as you like from the Apple Music catalog and make songs, albums, and playlists available for offline play. See Apple Music below.
- If you end your Apple Music membership, you can no longer stream Apple Music tracks or play Apple Music tracks saved for offline play.
- Listen to Beats : Ad-supported radio is available in the U.S. and Australia. Everyone around the world can tune in to Beats 1 for free.
- Purchase music from the iTunes Store: Go to iTunes Store.
- iCloud Music Library: iCloud Music Library includes all your music from Apple Music, your iTunes purchases, and songs uploaded from your computer, along with your iTunes Match library. Find this music in My Music.
- Family Sharing: Purchase an Apple Music Family Membership and everyone in your Family Sharing group can enjoy Apple Music. If you aren’t an Apple Music member, you can still listen to songs purchased by other members of your family who have chosen to share their purchases. Go to iTunes Store, tap More, tap Purchased, then choose a family member.
- Sync content with iTunes on your computer.
As an Apple Music member you can listen to dozens of hand-curated ad-free radio stations and create your own stations, all with unlimited skips. You can also access millions of songs for streaming and offline play, receive recommendations from music experts and artists, share playlists among friends, and enjoy content posted directly by artists. Just like nonmembers, you can also listen to music stored on iPhone, access iTunes purchases available through Family Sharing, stream previous iTunes purchases to iPhone, and listen to Beats 1 radio. (You can also play tracks identified by iTunes Match if you have an iTunes Match subscription.)
Music Player on iPhone 7
Follow these iPhone 7 Tutorial play a music:
1. To Find Music, Tap Music.
2. Use the music player
The following steps describe how you:
- Create a playlist
- Add audio files to a playlist
- Play an audio file
- Go to next or previous audio file
- Turn shuffle on or off
- Turn repeat on or off
- Adjust the volume
Tap Playlists. Tap New Playlist....
Key in a name for the playlist and tap Save.
4. Add audio files to playlist
- Go to the required audio file.
- Tap the required audio file to select it.
- Tap Done.
- Tap the required category at the bottom of the display.
- Go to the required audio file or playlist.
- Tap the required audio file.
- To go to the previous audio file: Tap arrow left twice.
- To fast forward or rewind the current audio file: Tap and drag the time indicator right or left.
Tap Shuffle or Shuffle All (depending on the current setting) to turn the function on or off.
8. Turn repeat on or off
Tap the setting in the bottom left corner of the display. Tap the required setting.
You can choose whether you want the music player to repeat one or more audio files.
9. Adjust the volume
Tap THE TOP VOLUME KEY or the Bottom volume key.
10. Return to the home screen
Tap the Home key to return to the home screen.
You can join Apple Music when you first open Music. Or go to Settings > Music > Join Apple Music.
You can play Apple Music and Radio tracks on only one device at a time unless you have an Apple Music Family Membership, which lets you play music on multiple devices. Advertisement