Samsung Galaxy S8 Bixby GuideSamsung Galaxy S8 release date UK April 28 and the world. Samsung has now confirmed the Galaxy S8 release date: April 21 for the US. You can pre order now to buy this phone.
Samsung's Galaxy S8 UK pricing starts at £689 and Galaxy S8 Price US $720, Sprint: $708, T-Mobile: $650, Verizon: $672, US Cellular: $597.60.
Bixby Button dedicated button on the left of S8. It's integrated into every aspect of the Galaxy S8 and S8+, so it's able to handle the tasks you normally do on your phone and it's constantly learning your ways so it can get better and better. You can use Bixby on your Galaxy S8 or S8+.when you're lost for words, just open the camera and Bixby AI will search for you. Bixby logo will apear when you press a Bixby button. Bixby will forever change the way you search with this smart features, because you only have to open your camera or use an image to get results right away. Whether you'd like to know more about a product or place, want to find a restaurant nearby, or even need to translate a document, just call up Bixby.
How to Use Bixby
Here the Bixby manual guide : Press Bixby button to go straight to Bixby Home, press and hold to talk to Bixby. This Galaxy S8 features understands talk, text, and taps, you're able to use the way that's most convenient at the time. You can also switch between modes whenever you need to.Bixby voice controls will be integrated into some of your favorite native apps, and will understand instructions in US English, US Spanish, Korean, Chinese and will update for many language.
You can use Bixby by tapping the app on Galaxy S8 screen.
- Tap and tell Bixby what to do
- Bixby Shopping search Shopping
- Open the camera to find where to buy one.
- Focus the camera on a landmark to get handy information on the place and on where to go.
- Aim the camera at the words on a document and get it translated on the spot.
- Scan the wine label before buying to check online reviews.
- Find similar images online of that adorable cat you took a photo of the other day.
- Use the camera on QR code-scanning, and Bixby showing the result.
- Say to Bixby your day's schedule and swipe right to check the your schedule to start or off your day right.
- Get Bixby to remind you for example when you get home or to call someone back when you get back to the office. You can also have the reminders show on the AOD screen, Bixby Home, or the edge screen. All your reminders are just a swipe away, so you don't forget anything important.
Siri is a computer program that works as an intelligent personal assistant and knowledge navigator, part of Apple Inc.'s iOS, watch OS, macOS, and tvOS operating systems. The feature uses a natural language user interface to answer questions, make recommendations, and perform actions by delegating requests to a set of Web services. So it's similar with each benefits. Advertisement