How to Reset iPhone 7Before Reset your iPhone, suggest to backup it first. You may not be able to use iPhone while the temperature warning screen is displayed. If iPhone can’t regulate its internal temperature, it goes into deep sleep mode until it cools. Move iPhone to a cooler location out of direct sunlight and wait a few minutes before trying to use iPhone again.
iPhone 7 Guide Tutorial to clean the device:
- Disconnect all cables and turn iPhone off (press and hold the Sleep/Wake button, then slide the onscreen slider).
- Use a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Avoid getting moisture in openings.
- Don’t use cleaning products or compressed air.
Using connectors, ports, and buttons Never force a connector into a port or apply excessive pressure to a button, because this may cause damage that is not covered under the iPhone warranty. If the connector and port don’t join with reasonable ease, they probably don’t match. Check for obstructions and make sure that the connector matches the port and that you have positioned the connector correctly in relation to the port.
Lightning to USB Cable Discoloration of the Lightning connector after regular use is normal. Dirt, debris, and exposure to moisture may cause discoloration. If your Lightning cable or connector become warm during use or iPhone won’t charge or sync, disconnect it from your computer or power adapter and clean the Lightning connector with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth. Do not use liquids or cleaning products when cleaning the Lightning connector.
Certain usage patterns can contribute to the fraying or breaking of cables. The Lightning to USB Cable, like any other metal wire or cable, is subject to becoming weak or brittle if repeatedly bent in the same spot. Aim for gentle curves instead of angles in the cable. Regularly inspect the cable and connector for any kinks, breaks, bends, or other damage. Should you find any such damage, discontinue use of the Lightning to USB Cable.
Operating temperature iPhone is designed to work in ambient temperatures between 32° and 95° F (0° and 35° C) and stored in temperatures between -4° and 113° F (-20° and 45° C). iPhone can be damaged and battery life shortened if stored or operated outside of these temperature ranges. Avoid exposing iPhone to dramatic changes in temperature or humidity. When you’re using iPhone or charging the battery, it is normal for iPhone to get warm.
If the interior temperature of iPhone exceeds normal operating temperatures (for example, in a hot car or in direct sunlight for extended periods of time), you may experience the following as it attempts to regulate its temperature:
- iPhone stops charging.
- The screen dims.
- A temperature warning screen appears.
- Some apps may close.
How to Reset iPhone 7iPhone.
Hold down the Sleep/Wake button until the slider appears. Slide your finger across the slider to turn off iPhone. To turn iPhone back on, hold down the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appear
Force an app to quit. From the Home screen, double-click the Home button and swipe upwards on the app screen.
If you can’t turn off iPhone or if the problem continues, you may need to reset iPhone. Do this only if you’re unable to restart iPhone.
Reset iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone Pro
Hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
You can reset the network settings, keyboard dictionary, home screen layout, and location and privacy settings. You can also erase all of your content and settings.
Reset iPhone settings
Reset iPhone settings. Go to Settings > General > Reset, then choose an option:
- Reset All Settings: All your preferences and settings are reset.
- Erase All Content and Settings: Your information and settings are removed. iPhone cannot be used until it’s set up again.
- Reset Network Settings: When you reset network settings, previously used networks and VPN settings that weren’t installed by a configuration profile are removed. (To remove VPN settings installed by a configuration profile, go to Settings > General > Profile, select the profile, then tap Remove. This also removes other settings or accounts provided by the profile.) Wi-Fi is turned off and then back on, disconnecting you from any network you’re on. The Wi-Fi and “Ask to Join Networks” settings remain turned on.
- Reset Keyboard Dictionary: You add words to the keyboard dictionary by rejecting words iPhone suggests as you type. Resetting the keyboard dictionary erases all words you’ve added.
- Reset Home Screen Layout: Returns the built-in apps to their original layout on the Home screen.
- Reset Location & Privacy: Resets the location services and privacy settings to their defaults.