LG G 5 Battery Life TipsLG G5 Battery Low Power Consumption and LG G5 has excellent battery life, thanks to the Low Power Location Estimation technology. This solution enhances the battery efficiency by as much as 41.9 percent by improving the power consumption related to location-based apps.
“The new LG G5 will encourage owners to rediscover the true joy of a mobile life,” said Juno Cho, president and CEO of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company. “The G5 and LG Friends are the result of many experts inside LG asking themselves if it was still possible to be innovative and unique in the smartphone space. I think once customers spend a little time with the LG G5, their answer will be a resounding yes.”
You do not need to completely discharge the LG G5 battery before recharging. Unlike other LG G5 battery systems, there is no memory effect that could compromise the LG G5 battery's performance.
LG G 5 Battery Life Tips
- Use only LG G5 batteries and chargers. LG G5 chargers are designed to maximise the battery life.
- Do not disassemble or short-circuit the battery.
- Keep the metal contacts of the LG G5 battery clean.
- Replace the LG G5 battery when it no longer provides acceptable performance. The LG G5 battery pack may be recharged hundreds of times before it needs replacing.
- Recharge the LG G5 battery if it has not been used for a long time to maximise usability.
- Do not expose the LG G5 battery charger to direct sunlight or use it in high humidity, such as in the bathroom.
- Do not leave the Lg G5 battery in hot or cold places, as this may deteriorate LG G5 battery performance.
- There is risk of explosion if the LG G5 battery is replaced with an incorrect type.
- Dispose of used batteries according to the manufacturer's instructions. Please recycle when possible. Do not dispose as household waste.
- If you need to replace the battery, take it to the nearest authorised LG Electronics service point or dealer for assistance.
- Always unplug the charger from the wall socket after the phone is fully charged to save unnecessary power consumption of the LG G5 Battery charger.
- Actual Lg G5 battery life will depend on network configuration, product settings, usage patterns, battery and environmental conditions.
- Make sure that no sharp edged items such as animal's teeth or nails, come into contact with the LG G5 battery. This could cause a fire.
- Extend your LG G5 battery's power by turning off features that you do not need to run constantly in the background. You can monitor how applications and system resources consume LG G5 battery power.
- Turn off radio communications when you are not using. If you are not using Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or GPS, turn them off.
- Reduce LG G5 screen brightness and set a shorter screen timeout.
- Turn off automatic syncing for Gmail, Calendar, Contacts and other applications.
- Do not open the back cover while your LG G5 phone is charging.
Charge the Lg G5 battery before using it for first time. Use the charger to charge LG G5 battery. A computer can also be used to charge the LG G5 battery by connecting the phone to it using the USB cable.
Use only LG G5 approved chargers, batteries and cables. If you use unapproved chargers, batteries or cables, it may cause LG G5 battery charging delay. Or this can cause the LG G5 battery to explode or damage the device, which are not covered by the warranty.
The charger LG G5 connector is located at the bottom of the phone. Insert the LG G5 charger and plug it into a power outlet.
LG G 5 Battery Life Tips Efficient phone operation
All mobile phones especially LG G5 may receive interference, which could affect performance.
- Do not use your LG G 5 mobile phone near medical equipment without requesting permission. Avoid placing the phone over pacemakers, for example, in your breast pocket.
- Some hearing aids might be disturbed by mobile phones.
- Minor interference may affect TVs, radios, PCs etc.
- Use your LG G5 phone in temperatures between 0 ºC and 40 ºC, if possible. Exposing your phone to extremely low or high temperatures may result in damage, malfunction, or even explosion.
- Some applications you download may consume battery power.
- While using downloaded applications, check the battery charge level.