The New Nexus 6P Manual and TutorialNexus Marlin and Sailfish Manual adn Tutorial The HTC Marlin and HTC Sailfish will also come in 32GB and 132GB models, a feature that not everyone may like as it may not be that useful for the users. Evan Blass both pointed to two new HTC Nexus devices coming out this year. The original Nexus 6, developed by Motorola, had a 6-inch QHD display. Many found this phone a little too big and its successor was agreeably smaller, with a 5.7-inch screen.The Nexus Marlin will come with a 5.5-inch, and with previously rumored specs, received solid confirmation through an AnTuTu listing. For a more detailed rundown of the specs the Nexus Marlin will come with a 12 MP rear camera and 8 MP front-facing camera but we don't have any further details yet.
Google has announced the Nexus 2016 release date of its latest operating system, the Android 7.0 Nougat, OTA (over-the-air) update to its Nexus devices but according to reports, the firmware is yet to reach the handsets. The USB Type-C charger is reversible, which means no more guessing which way is up. And it's fast — get up to seven hours of use after only ten minutes of charging. However, the wait won't be long before devices like the Nexus P, Nexus 6P, Nexus 5X, Nexus 9, Google Pixel C, Nexus Player and Android One receive the new OS. It won't come as a surprise if the firmware is seeded to Google's Nexus devices next week. The 3450 mAh battery keeps you talking, texting and apping into the night.
Nexus Marlin Manual
- Turn on your new phone. (Make sure the old one is turned off.) Your phone will automatically attempt Hands-Free Activation.
- If you received your phone in the mail and you are activating a new phone for an existing number on your account (you’re swapping phones), you can activate on your computer online or directly on your phone.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
- From the Welcome screen, select a language (if prompted) and touch Next to get started. To skip any section, touch Next or Skip.
- On the Welcome screen, there may also be an Accessibility button. If you are visually impaired or hard of hearing, touch Accessibility to change the accessibility settings.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete each section. For each topic, you will have the option to skip it and continue to the next screen.
Google ask you Got Google? – Touch Yes and complete the steps to sign in to your current Google Account, or touch No and then touch Get an account (to set up a new Google Account) or Not now to skip Google setup. The following Nexus Marlin Tutorial options may apply depending on your selection:
- Sign in – Enter your Gmail address and password and touch Sign in to sign in to your current Google Account.
- Get an account – Follow the instructions to sign up for a new Google Account. There will be screens to enter your first and last names, create an email address (Gmail), create a password, enter recovery information (including a backup email address and recovery question), an option to join Google+, and an option to enable purchases from the Google Play Store app. Touch Next between each screen.
- Use Google location – Select your Google location options and then touch Next.
- This phone belongs to… - If applicable, enter your first and last name and touch Next. This information is used by the phone to personalize certain apps.
- Touch Finish. Your setup is now complete. Follow the onscreen instructions to learn about basic touch menu navigation, view tutorials, or just get started.
Check and update your Nexus Android version
You can see your device's Android version number and check for Android software updates at any time. Check which Android version you have. Here the Nexus Tutorial to see what version of Android you have:
- Open your device's Settings app Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap About phone or About tablet.
- Under "Android version," the number shown is your device's Android version number.
- Get the latest Android updates
Marlin and Sailfish Wi-Fi Settings
The Wi-Fi settings menu lets you turn Wi-Fi on or off, set up and connect to available Wi-Fi networks, and configure advanced Wi-Fi options. Access the Wi-Fi Settings Menu, Touch > Apps > Settings > Wi-Fi.
Advanced Wi-Fi Settings
The advanced Nexus Marlin and Sailfish Manual adn Tutorial about Wi-Fi settings menu lets you set up and manage wireless access points.
1. Touch > Apps > Settings > Wi-Fi.
2. Touch > Advanced.
3. Configure your Wi-Fi settings, which may include:
- Network notification
- Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep
- Scanning always available
- Avoid poor connections
- Wi-Fi frequency band
- Install certificates
- Wi-Fi optimization
- MAC address
- IP address